Become a CASA Volunteer and Help a Child in Need
FILL OUT THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION NOW!
Requirements to become a CASA:
- Volunteers must be 21 or older.
- Volunteers need to commit one to two years of service after you have completed training.
- Volunteers must have a valid driver’s license, your own transportation, and be able to travel to surrounding counties if needed.
- Volunteers need some daytime flexibility to attend court hearings and case related meetings.
- Volunteers must submit to a criminal & CPS background check.
- Volunteers complete a rigorous 40-hour pre-service training course.
- If you are a student, you will need to live in or be near Atlanta during the summer.
Steps to becoming a Fulton CASA volunteer advocate:
- Step one: Attend an information session
Fulton CASA information sessions describe the volunteer program and the process to become a volunteer advocate. You will learn more about the agency, the volunteer role, and the training program. All new volunteer information sessions are held at the Fulton County Juvenile Court. CLICK HERE to view our upcoming information session schedule!
- Step two: Submit an application
The applications to become a Fulton CASA volunteer are distributed during the information sessions. Completed applications are submitted to Fulton CASA by the application deadline. The application process includes a short personal interview as well as background checks.
- Step three: Interview
After completing the applications to become a Fulton CASA volunteer that are distributed during the information sessions, qualified applicants will be contacted for a brief interview.